Category No IM/WW
World record in 01h 15m 59s by ValientlinkCategory on speedrun.com
**No IM/WW Rules**:
* Complete the game by defeating Ganon
* Item Manipulation (IM) is banned. This includes the following glitches:
* Reverse Bottle Adventure (RBA) and Bottle Adventure (BA)
* Get Item Manipulation (GIM)
* Wrong Warping is banned. This includes triggering a blue warp then dying or leaving the area in order to skip a cutscene or warp to another location. Whether the blue warp wrong warps to another location or not doesn't matter. Manipulating blue warps is banned entirely.
**General Game Notes**:
* Timing starts when selecting "Yes" on the file select screen
* Timing ends on the first frame of the final blow cutscene
* Any method of starting a run which causes your first pause to begin anywhere other than the Map subscreen is banned. This includes reaching file select from a "no save, no continue"
* Crooked Cartridge is not allowed
* Runs done on Everdrive or any flash cart equivalent are not allowed
* As of February 15th 2018, you must use an official version of IOS 9. Runs with Wiis that have a reset duration faster than 13 seconds are not allowed.
Check the IOS 9 video linked in the resources section for more info.
* Emulator is banned for all times that are within 10% of the existing record. If you are unsure of what this time is, contact a moderator
* You must use Project64 1.6 or 1.7. All other emulators and versions (such as Mupen64/Bizhawk/Project64 2.0+) are banned
* You must use the default settings for emulation. (eg. Changing the graphics plugin to do GIM is not allowed)
* Tricks and glitches exclusive to 1.0/1.1 cannot be used on emulator to save time
* 1.0/1.1 Virtual Console or GameCube injects are banned
*As of September 10th 2017, all submissions require video*